SPECIALTY ELASTOMERS – PRODUCTS FOR THE RUBBER INDUSTRY
Paracril Nitrile rubber in bale form for general mechanical rubber applications, in crumb and powder form for adhesive, sealant and solution applications, and plastics modifications.
- Fluoroelastomer copolymer, terpolymer, pre-compounded (cure incorporated), gums and curatives, and peroxide cure polymers.
- CPE (chlorinated polyethylene) for rubber applications.
- SBR in bale for general mechanical goods applications; Hot SBR in bale and crumb form for adhesive applications
- Specialty inorganic Process aids: to improve flow, have better mold release, reduce scrap, obtain better pigment dispersion, and lower mold fouling
ADDITIVES AND PRODUCTS – FOR THE PLASTICS INDUSTRY
- Rubber modifiers: Paracril nitrile rubber (NBR) in particulate forms, particularly for PVC and ABS modification
- CPE particularly for PVC and CPVC impact strength modification and flame resistance.
- SEBS for Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) applications and Thermoplastic resin modification.
- Process aids: to provide injection molding cycle time reduction, increase extrusion output, and reduce scrap.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR FURTHER DETAILS!
Review our Rubber and Plastics Products
Click on the links below for more information and/or contact us today for further details.
- Paracril Nitrile Rubber (NBR) for rubber applications
- Paracril Nitrile Rubber (NBR) for Plastics modification
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM) Specialty Elastomers
- CPE products for rubber and plastics applications
- Specialty ESBR
- SEBS polymers for TPE and thermoplastic resin modification
- Rubber processing additives
- Plastics processing additives